This event is the 6th annual Gulf Coast Oyster Cook-Off & Festival weekend and will showcase the talents and tastes of the Gulf Coast’s best seafood, restaurants, and chefs. We are excited that the event will take place in Biloxi, MS at the beautiful Biloxi Point Cadet Plaza (121 Cadet St.) on Saturday, March 18th gates open from 11 AM – 5 PM, and Sunday, March 19th gates open at 11 AM – 5 PM. All ages welcome. Vendors must set up for both days. NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS. The Oyster Cook-Off will be on Saturday only from Noon to 4 PM with an awards presentation following.
Our extensive marketing campaign includes television, radio, newspaper, email, Facebook, and personal invitations to retail location buyers and organizations in the local market.
BECOME A VENDOR
Please fill out the following registration form and return it by March 12, 2022. Please note any special needs you might have for your setup. We are looking forward to your participation! This is a Rain or Shine Event.
Vendor Rules & Info
RESERVE YOUR BOOTH NOW
PAY VENDOR FEES
$100.00 – Arts & Craft Vendor
$50.00 – Non-Profit Organization
$150.00- Food Vendor (no drinks to be sold)
$175.00 – Plated Food Vendor (plated – including seafood) (no drinks to be sold)
$600 – Product-Placement Vendor will have space to accommodate large products (ex. Cars, etc)
Select the correct booth type below and click add to cart.
- Booth fees are non-refundable for cancellations by the vendor. . Fees are refundable if the event is canceled, not rescheduled.
- Vendor Set-Up – Saturday, March 18th beginning at 8:00 AM. All vendors must be set up and open by 11 AM on Saturday and must set up both days from gate open until close of the event. NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS
- Vehicles, RVs, motorcycles, etc. will NOT be allowed to be parked at your booth site. Each vendor will need to supply his/her own tables, utensils, chairs, umbrellas, tents, generators, electric extension cords, water hoses, lights, ice, etc. The Festival Committee is not responsible for any set-up or breakdown of booths.
- Electricity will be available at selected sites.
- The Gulf Coast Oyster Cook Off & Festival Committee reserves the right to sell all beverages including soft drinks, water, alcohol, and beer. Therefore, these items cannot be sold or given away.
- The Gulf Coast Oyster Cook Off & Festival Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any and all vendors based solely on its discretion. Please check-in at the Information Booth upon entering the grounds to receive your pre-assigned booth space. You will only receive passes for 4 workers. Any additional workers will be charged ($5.00) no more than 6 total per booth.