Sat., March 19, 2022 11 am to 4 pm
Categories: RAW – CHARBROILED – HOUSE SPECIALTY
5 Complimentary Sacks of Oysters
Prizes for Top 3 Teams
Enter & Promote Your Restaurant
No Charge to Enter. / $500 fee for any early breakdown
COOK- OFF OFFICIAL RULES & GUIDELINES
- All contestants are responsible for their own grills, charcoal, propane, cooking utensils, ingredients, sample serving dishes & utensils for public tasting, display dishes for the In addition to all cooking utensils, tablecloth, and coolers that are needed to participate.
- The Oyster Festival Committee will supply 5 sacks of oysters to each team for the cook-off competition. Teams will be responsible to purchase additional sacks needed to serve until 4 PM on site. All teams must serve from 11 AM until 4 PM. – NO EARLY BREAKDOWN
- Teams can load in on Friday, March 18th from 3 PM – 5 PM (all teams). The official start time for the cook-off is 11 AM – 4 PM, Saturday, March 19, 2022. NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS
- All teams are required to be on-site by 9 a.m. on Saturday, March 19th for a meeting. Teams are required to be set up and “ready to serve” by 11 am.
- All judging is final.
- All teams are required to cook & serve oysters from 11 AM – 4 PM for public tasting. NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS
- All contestants are to be in compliance with all health department regulations. Teams must provide the correct storage and storage containers for the oysters including preparatory items plus all serving items (plates, forks, napkins, etc.).
- Each team will display a “consumption of raw seafood” notice at their These will be supplied by The Oyster Cook-Off and Festival Committee.
- There will be no outside beverages brought into The Oyster Cook-Off.
- Each team must provide its own 10×10 tent.