$1,000 LARGEST FISH OVER 10 YEARS OLD
$250 LARGEST STRINGER OF 6 FISH ALL AGES
$250 LARGEST YOUTH 10 YEARS/UNDER
ADDITION IGFA WORLD RECORD PRIZE ALL AGES
$1,000 FOR WORLD RECORD FISH OVER 4LB 11OZ.
All Participants must be registered by Saturday, March 27th – 5PM to submit catch
- All state and local hook and line regulations must be followed.
- Participant must be registered on or before Saturday November 14th to submit catch.
- Scales open at 9am-5pm Saturday March 27th.
9am to 3pm Sunday March 28th.
- Registered boats include 1 entry for boat owners ONLY any additional anglers must be registered to submit catch.
- All open saltwater and brackish bodies of water both inshore and offshore are permitted fishing areas.
- All anglers must have a current Mississippi saltwater fishing license.
- A maximum of 6 fish may be weighed in by any angler for the tournament.
There may not be more than 6 anglers on any registered boat in the tournament.
- Fish must weighed alive only to qualify for IFGA world record. Other submissions may be alive or fresh dead. (Inspections will be made by judges for any signs of previously frozen, weighted, stuffed, non fresh, or tampered fish. Tampered fish will be disqualified)
- Hardhead Catfish Saltwater ONLY
- Sail Cat, Blue Cat, Channel Cat, or other species are not eligible for prizes and will not be weighed in.
- All fish if alive will be released immediately following weigh in.
- Stringers may be used if alive use only one fish per stringer and they must be strung through the bottom lip area and NOT through the gill area in order to preserve the welfare of the fish.
- Fishing may be performed from a boat, pier, or on shore in Mississippi waters.
- All fish must be caught legally by rod and reel. NO SET LINES OR SNAGGING. Netted or speared fish will be disqualified.
- No legal bait is restricted
- All participants must be present after 3pm weigh-ins on Sunday March 28th at 5pm award ceremony to receive prizes.
- No fishing within 50 yards of another anchored boat. Use courtesy to other anglers.
- Any legal bait may be used.
- Chumming is legal or deliberately baited holes.
- Pre-fishing activities allowed prior to tournament
- No alcohol or illegal substances may be used or consumed during tournament hours, including weigh in.
- All participants must be at the official weigh-in site in time by 3pm Sunday, or they will be disqualified. Entries after 3pm will not be allowed.
- As there may be media persons and spectators at weigh in please conduct yourself in a professional manner and wear proper attire.
- All disputes must be brought to the tournament officials 30 minutes prior to the official weigh-in time.
- All decisions by tournament officials will be final.
Fill out the form below then pay your fee(s) using the PayPal link to the right. If you are signing up multiple people be sure to add their name and ages in the designated box below. Click here to print a mailable form.